Regaining professional identity & supporting NHS workforce recruitment
REACHE works closely with national and local organisations including the GMC, NMC, BMA and Manchester and Salford City Council.
The centre and its activities are funded by NHS England.
With respect and compassion, we use a holistic approach to provide the highest quality education, pastoral and communication skills program, which supports refugee and asylum seeker healthcare professionals to work in the NHS.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Increase the number of refugee healthcare professionals joining the NHS workforce
- Manage and co-ordinate this work across the NHS North West area
- Develop partnership working with stakeholders locally and nationally
- Seek further funding to develop the provision and scope of the service
- Deliver advice training and support to refugee healthcare professionals on an individual and a group basis
- Provision of a friendly mutually supportive environment at the centre, encouraging refugee healthcare professionals to participate actively in contributing to the service as they progress